Thursday, March 2, 2023

Elegant Simplicity Mandala Coloring Page

Well, it's just a coloring page. I intended it to look spring-ish, not sure if I succeeded, but I did my best. 

You know this feeling, when you seem to have a clear idea in your mind, but then the reality (or imagination) carries you away, and the result is a waaaay different from what you imagined. 

Anyway, here's the result, and even a photo with my mum's coloring. 





Feel free to download the pdf, you'll find there the mandala with "normal" borders and the same one with "faded" borders which you can first trace and then color. It can be just for fun, or for the cases when you want your borders to be different color / colors or even different width / sickness. By the way, the image is hand-drawn (you see the printed result on the photo above, it's A4 paper).

Enjoy, and let spring be in your mind, heart or wherever you wish!

The link for downloading: Elegant Simplicity Mandala

No comments:

Post a Comment