Sunday, April 2, 2023

Close to Celtic Mandala (with 3D version)


I've always been fascinated by everything connected with Celtic patterns, ornaments and the like. Of course I couldn't help trying to do something like their knots and tangles myself. The result is here, a new mandala for coloring, as usual, with an option for tracing and shadowing.


I am pretty much sure you can get really creative with this one, adding patterns to the "ropes" (or are they ribbons?) or to the spaces between them. So out of one page you can get a number of projects.

This one can be downloaded from my Patreon page here: Pinch of Magic


You will download the PDF, you'll find there the picture with "normal" borders and the same one with "faded" borders which you can first trace and then color. It can be just for fun, or for the cases when you want your borders to be different color / colors or even different width / sickness. By the way, the image is hand-drawn, as all my coloring pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment